Prospectus & Enrolment
We hope the website will give you a feel for what 345 Nursery School is all about. The best way to establish if our nursery is right for your child is to pay us a visit or get in touch if you have questions. Our Contact Us section has all the details or download the prospectus.
Enrolment process and terms:
345 Nursery School is a popular school so an early registration is recommended to secure your child a place.
The registration process and terms.
1. Parents must complete the registration form, along with registration process payment (£50).
2. Places are offered on a first come, first served basis. An official offer letter will be issued if a place is available.
3. The acceptance of the offer back to the school must be accompanied by a deposit payment (set out in the offer letter, currently £750).
4. The payment is held in the school's deposit account and will be refunded at the end of a child's final term at the school (less any other outstanding sums due to the school). The deposit will be retained by the school if for any reason the acceptance of a place is cancelled or the pupil does not join the school.
5. Once a place has been accepted one full academic term's notice in writing is required before the removal or non-commencement of a pupil or one academic term's fees are payable in lieu thereof.
6. Term fees are due in full before the first day of term. Unpaid fees will incur a late payment charge of 1.5% per week until cleared.